
THE EARTH ELEMENT GIVES ME A GROUNDED EFFECT.
ALTHOUGH I STRUGGLE WITH A LACK OF SELF-CONFIDENCE.
I AM A VERY STABLE PERSON.
I AM INDEPENDENT AND PRACTICAL, LEARNING MORE TOWARDS CONSERVANCY THAN LIBERALITY.
MY MOST IMPORTANT ASSET ARE MY FAMILY.
I AM BORN WITH A JOY FOR LIFE THAT GENERALLY BECOMES INFECTIOUS AS YOU GET TO KNOW ME.
*PLEASE LEAVE BEHIND YOUR COMMENTS*

REGINA FOON
FEMALE
12 NOVEMBER 1979
YEAR OF GOAT
SCORPIO
APPEALING, ALTRUISTIC, CREATIVE, EMPATHETIC, INTUITIVE, GENEROUS, ARTLESS, GENTLE, ROMANTIC, SENSITIVE, COMPLIANT, CANDID, SELF-EFFACING DARLING
SELF-PITYING, PESSIMISTIC, FUGITIVE, PARASITIC, VENGEFUL, LAZY, INDECISIVE, CONTENTIOUS, VIOLENT, CARPRICIOUS, IRRESPONSIBLE, TARDY, CARELESS, BIGOTED, NASTY LITTLE PIECES OF WORK
RIDING IS MY PASSION, TRAVELLING IS MY DESIRED & I LOVE TATTOOS
LOVES POTATOES, LUNCHEON MEAT, CHOCOLATES & ICE-CREAM! (FAV FOOD!)
A TRAVELLER ESP TO ISLAND, SIMPLY LOVES THE SUN, THE SAND & THE SEA
HATES ATTITUDE BEASTLY, LIARS & BACKSTABBERS
LOSE 5 KGS!
iPOD TOUCH
NOKIA 6500 SLIDE
NEW HELEMT
GENTING TRIP
BINTAN TRIP
BATAM TRIP
DESARU TRIP
KRABI TRIP
PULAU RAWA TRIP
PULAU TIOMAN TRIP
PHUKET TRIP
TAIPEI TRIP
BALI TRIP
REDANG TRIP
KOH SAMUI TRIP
CHINA TRIP
EUROPE TRIP
TAIPEI TRIP AGAIN
HONG KONG TRIP AGAIN
JAPAN TRIP AGAIN
*[[____ CHATBOX ____]]*
Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Picture It! 7.0
Blogger

Just got back after DAVID & RONG'S wedding dinner..It has been a busy day for me..I had taken a day leave just to help out as her only sister for the day..
I was battling alone at the gate area..
I was alone at the reception..
All alone for her side..
Where has all the other helpers went to?NOBODY helped me..Argh!I was kinda pissed off!Those who are supposed to help..never came and help..Say for what?Empty promises!
There is this conversation that goes on just few days before the wedding..
"U think of what games to play lei.."
"Drink bitter tea and blow balloons"
"Dringk bitter tea?If you are sick,can drink anytime..Blow balloons for what?"
"You think lah..I am too lazy to think"
"If you are too lazy to think,then you must be too lazy to take the "angbaos" too"
"Hello..Listen carefully..I helped rong not because of the 'angbao' but i really want to help her..Pls get this into your head!"
"If you really want to help her,why must you be too lazy to think?"
I was really pissed off!
I have cooled down a few days later..
On the wedding day,I sms her regarding the time she coming over to rong's place..no reply..
I call her..no respond..
What is this?
She came in and treated me as transparent..
DO I LOOK LIKE A GLASS?
I gave way by sms her and calling her because i thought she wanted to help..
Now,i had throw down my pride and do the 1st step..Is this all i get?
I guess that is all i get..
Frens?What are all these?Is it edible?
Its really sad to have these kind of petty and small heart people as friends..
I gave up TOTALLY!
Today is the fresh start of a brand new me..
All bygones shall be history...
Let the present lead my future..
YOU SHALL BE HISTORY..Labels: ENTERTAINMENT
@ 12/20/2007 12:15:00 AM