Aboved pic is the location where the incident or almost become accident that has taken place last evening..Its at CHATSWORTH PARK..
The vehicle no is
SGM 7755 H
It has happened too fast that i forgot to see the make of the vehicle..
Think its LEXUS 300..silver colour for sure..
One thing for sure..Its a LADY "ANG MOH" driver..
I was riding at the major road..She turned out suddenly without even bothering to check before she comes out from the minor road...
WTF!!!
I blowed my honk and she din even care!!!
I had to pull my brakes and swayed to the other side of the road in order to avoid her..
This is really terrible!
It sux!
She is behind me..
I was in front of her..
She just carried on driving..
I REALLY DUN UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE OR RATHER BEAST DRIVE LIDAT?
SHE IS JEOPARDISING MY SAFETY!
THE WORST THING IS..SHE IS NOT BOTHERED!
WTH!BITCH!
CURSED YOU TO DIE IN UR OWN RIDE!
Labels: RIDING
@ 12/01/2007 04:40:00 PM