
THE EARTH ELEMENT GIVES ME A GROUNDED EFFECT.
ALTHOUGH I STRUGGLE WITH A LACK OF SELF-CONFIDENCE.
I AM A VERY STABLE PERSON.
I AM INDEPENDENT AND PRACTICAL, LEARNING MORE TOWARDS CONSERVANCY THAN LIBERALITY.
MY MOST IMPORTANT ASSET ARE MY FAMILY.
I AM BORN WITH A JOY FOR LIFE THAT GENERALLY BECOMES INFECTIOUS AS YOU GET TO KNOW ME.
*PLEASE LEAVE BEHIND YOUR COMMENTS*

REGINA FOON
FEMALE
12 NOVEMBER 1979
YEAR OF GOAT
SCORPIO
APPEALING, ALTRUISTIC, CREATIVE, EMPATHETIC, INTUITIVE, GENEROUS, ARTLESS, GENTLE, ROMANTIC, SENSITIVE, COMPLIANT, CANDID, SELF-EFFACING DARLING
SELF-PITYING, PESSIMISTIC, FUGITIVE, PARASITIC, VENGEFUL, LAZY, INDECISIVE, CONTENTIOUS, VIOLENT, CARPRICIOUS, IRRESPONSIBLE, TARDY, CARELESS, BIGOTED, NASTY LITTLE PIECES OF WORK
RIDING IS MY PASSION, TRAVELLING IS MY DESIRED & I LOVE TATTOOS
LOVES POTATOES, LUNCHEON MEAT, CHOCOLATES & ICE-CREAM! (FAV FOOD!)
A TRAVELLER ESP TO ISLAND, SIMPLY LOVES THE SUN, THE SAND & THE SEA
HATES ATTITUDE BEASTLY, LIARS & BACKSTABBERS
LOSE 5 KGS!
iPOD TOUCH
NOKIA 6500 SLIDE
NEW HELEMT
GENTING TRIP
BINTAN TRIP
BATAM TRIP
DESARU TRIP
KRABI TRIP
PULAU RAWA TRIP
PULAU TIOMAN TRIP
PHUKET TRIP
TAIPEI TRIP
BALI TRIP
REDANG TRIP
KOH SAMUI TRIP
CHINA TRIP
EUROPE TRIP
TAIPEI TRIP AGAIN
HONG KONG TRIP AGAIN
JAPAN TRIP AGAIN
*[[____ CHATBOX ____]]*
Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Picture It! 7.0
Blogger

Do you know..
How stressed I feel?
A NEW JOB IN 2008..
That is one of my 2008 new year resolutions..
However, I feel that I am unable to accomplish my mission this year..
After several sleepless nights, I had rejected the new job offer by my boss..
My senior engineer coaxed me, pampered me, guided me throughout the whole conversation..
However, I stand my firm stand..
I was totally motionless..
I totally declined the added new job responsibility..
They had talked to me twice and my answer is still the same..
I was not a totally heartless creature..
I even offered to help out at that section till they had found an appropriate candidate to fill in that post..
A fresh horn..It is going to be tough..Extremely tough..
To learn new ropes..
Why I gave a helping hand?
I can't bear to see my senior engineer battle alone..
I am too good..
He is a good superior to me..I feel..
It was not easy to take up this challenge as I reckoned so..
I wasn't me anymore..
I totally lost my fighting stand..
I wouldn't want myself to be stuck at this company forever..
I wanted to venture something else..
I wanted to work overseas if possible..
I wanted to experience the kind of life when I was out all alone..
something new..fresh for me..
I wanted to go back to school and get a degree out..
This company has no such opportunities..
3 years of pain, anger, hated, loved, stress, hair turning white, attitude sharpen, endurance in this company..
Sometimes, I really do not know what I really want..
This is reality..
We have to face it..
It is a matter of time..
Should I throw in the bomb?
They are already handicap..
If I throw in the towel, they are crippled..
Hope that this JUNE, I be able to see some unexpected changes in my dollars and cents column..Labels: JOB
@ 3/15/2008 09:06:00 PM