These are the movies I had watched recently:

- 27 dresses was watched in February.
- A romantic wedding planner.
Theses are watched most recently in MARCH :

- CJ7 was a cute show.
- Had watched with BOB.

- JUMPER was fantastic!
- I wished I could jump around as I like too!
- It is highly recommended!

- L CHANGE THE WORLD was not about DEATH NOTE.
- It is about the deadly virus.
- Disappointed.
- The death angel had appeared barely less then 1 min on screen.
- Watari die early.
- It was draggy.
- 2hrs 10 mins.
- L is still in suspense whether he is dead or alive during the last day?

- THE LEAP YEAR is a very romantic movie.
- I had many melting points in my heart while watching this movie.
- Watched with S.K
- They only met once every 4 years!
- A LEAP YEAR romance over 4 leap years
- In three words, i can sum up everything I've learnt about life; it goes on.
- A saint once decreed that a man must agree to a woman's proposal on leap day.
- It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
- A promise to meet every four years.
- It is better to have loved.
- It is better to have love and lost then never to have loved at all.
- You don't need anyone's approval to love someone.
- So, why bother what other people think?
- Take a leap of faith.
- Thumbs up for this movie!
Labels: MOVIES
@ 3/09/2008 08:14:00 PM