I don't understand why am i so down in luck nowadays..
These few unhappy things kept happening to me within a few days..
Firstly, the tyres busted just after i changed into new ones..and i pay $20.40 for an extra card replacement!
And now, this morning, I just lost my full face helmet!
ARGH!!!
WTF!!!
N.B!!!
My full face had been with me for 5 years!
I CURSED THAT IDIOT TO KANA DANDRUFF, HEADLICES AND HAND ROT!
I don't understand why???
I just hooked beneath my bike seat and locked it..
This idiot also can take out smoothly!
I had lost my raincoat at my place's carpark before and now..
- WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY?
- WHAT HAS I STEPPED ON?
- WHOM HAD I OFFENDED?
- WHO IS CURSING ME?
My bike no is 4103..If those who are interested can go buy 4D..I must washed my bike and license plate liao!"SO SUAY!"
Labels: TOYS
@ 3/10/2008 07:24:00 PM