I had just changed my bike tyres into tubeless ones last week..This morning, i decided to pump my tyres since there is still some extra time in the morning.I did my pump at the petrol station nearby before heading towards CTE.Riding was OK till my bike began to wobble when i was heading towards PIE (CHANGI).
IT WAS FREAKING DANGEROUS!
THE BIKE SEEMS TO HAVE LOST ITS CONTROL!
I MANAGED TO GAIN CONTROL OF MY BIKE BEFORE I CAME TO A STOP.
IT WAS REALLY AN EXPERIENCE!
I checked my front tyre and found that it is inflated!The screw was tight and shows no signs of any sharp objects sticking to the tyre.I was confused!How can this happen when there is no signs of the cause of it?

I have been dialing for the tow truck since 735am.Nobody picked up my call..too early for their work..Nobody stopped by to help me except for 1 uncle.He was very kind to stop and ask me what happen.The rest of the drivers just gave me a "LOOK" and drive passed me..It was dangerous to stop at the shoulder but i do not have a choice but to stand there and wait.At the mean time, i took so shots of the incident that took place.

At that point of time, i was thinking why there are no kind souls around?
Never mind..
I call my brother for help and he called "EMAS".
They reached around 845am and towed my bike to a "NOT DESIGNATED CAR PARK" which they are supposed to do so.They had offered to tow my bike to LAVENDER where there are many bikes shops around that area provided that i "HELP THEM".
"HELP THEM" in a way to give them "KOPI $"
THIS IS SO HILARIOUS!
I declined their help!I see no reasons to give them such profits!
THE "EMAS RECOVERY" dropped me at KALLANG SECTOR.
I had been waiting the whole morning..
I had to wait for the tow truck to tow my bike to UPPER CHANGI ROAD where i had changed my tyres from.
I reached there about 1015am..
The root cause of the tyre lies in the needle of the pump tip!
What the hell..The stupid mechanic whom changed my tyres should have checked properly!
They gave excuses that it is the "MANUFACTURER FAULT".
I was totally pissed off !They wasted my whole morning waiting and i had to take leave to do wait for this stupid shit!