<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6755388994071401284?origin\x3dhttp://anigernoof.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


THE EARTH ELEMENT GIVES ME A GROUNDED EFFECT.

ALTHOUGH I STRUGGLE WITH A LACK OF SELF-CONFIDENCE.

I AM A VERY STABLE PERSON.

I AM INDEPENDENT AND PRACTICAL, LEARNING MORE TOWARDS CONSERVANCY THAN LIBERALITY.

MY MOST IMPORTANT ASSET ARE MY FAMILY.

I AM BORN WITH A JOY FOR LIFE THAT GENERALLY BECOMES INFECTIOUS AS YOU GET TO KNOW ME.


*PLEASE LEAVE BEHIND YOUR COMMENTS*



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


REGINA FOON

FEMALE

12 NOVEMBER 1979

YEAR OF GOAT

SCORPIO

APPEALING, ALTRUISTIC, CREATIVE, EMPATHETIC, INTUITIVE, GENEROUS, ARTLESS, GENTLE, ROMANTIC, SENSITIVE, COMPLIANT, CANDID, SELF-EFFACING DARLING

SELF-PITYING, PESSIMISTIC, FUGITIVE, PARASITIC, VENGEFUL, LAZY, INDECISIVE, CONTENTIOUS, VIOLENT, CARPRICIOUS, IRRESPONSIBLE, TARDY, CARELESS, BIGOTED, NASTY LITTLE PIECES OF WORK

RIDING IS MY PASSION, TRAVELLING IS MY DESIRED & I LOVE TATTOOS

LOVES POTATOES, LUNCHEON MEAT, CHOCOLATES & ICE-CREAM! (FAV FOOD!)

A TRAVELLER ESP TO ISLAND, SIMPLY LOVES THE SUN, THE SAND & THE SEA

HATES ATTITUDE BEASTLY, LIARS & BACKSTABBERS


LOSE 5 KGS!
iPOD TOUCH
NOKIA 6500 SLIDE
NEW HELEMT
GENTING TRIP
BINTAN TRIP
BATAM TRIP
DESARU TRIP
KRABI TRIP
PULAU RAWA TRIP
PULAU TIOMAN TRIP
PHUKET TRIP
TAIPEI TRIP
BALI TRIP
REDANG TRIP
KOH SAMUI TRIP
CHINA TRIP
EUROPE TRIP
TAIPEI TRIP AGAIN
HONG KONG TRIP AGAIN
JAPAN TRIP AGAIN




utada hikaru
fly me to the moon



oOo SERENE oOo

oOo STELLA oOo

oOo WALLACE oOo



October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009




*[[____ CHATBOX ____]]*



Saturday, March 8, 2008

I was in a dilemma when i heard this news.
It was not shocking to me.
However, i feel that i am not really that up to this job.
This news came breaking to me on Wednesday morning around 10plus by my senior engineer.
One of my colleague has resigned.
She is in-charged of the QC section.
I was told to take up her duties as i was the most appropriate candidate to handle this section.
Whenever she is not around, i had to do her duties and be in-charge of her section.
From 2005, i was a freshman working in a newly set-up department till now.
My QA department have had become so strong ever since i took over.
My PHILOSOPHY in work :
I WILL DO MY BEST IN MY JOB NO MATTER I LIKE IT ANOT.
I WILL PROVE MY WORTH IN THIS COMPANY.
要嘛就不做,要不就做樶好的!
I had many thoughts in mind.
Be it, human relations or colleagues getting along with me.
They all know my style, however there are several cunning old aunties which really irritates me a lot!
I had post myself several questions :
  1. WHY AM I THE CHOOSEN ONE TO TAKE OVER?
  2. AM I UP TO THE JOB?
  3. AM I ABLE TO SHOULDER ALL THOSE HEAVIER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES?
  4. AM I ABLE TO HANDLE THOSE IRRITATING COLLEAGUES?
  5. AM I ABLE TO ENDURE?
  6. WOULD I BE HAPPY WHILE TAKING UP THIS NEW JOB TASK?
  7. WHY I HAD STAYED 3 YEARS IN THIS COMPANY?
  8. DO I LIKE WHAT I AM DOING NOW?
  9. WOULD I BE ABLE TO HANDLE STRESS?
  10. WOULD I REGRET AFTER I ACCEPTTING OR REJECTING THIS JOB OFFER?

It was really a tough decision.Many mouths had been asking me to take up this challenge.If I were to take up this new post, it would be beneficial to the company because I had the experience.If new blood were to be injected in, it would take time for the newbie to learn the ropes.If i were to accept this job, the dollars and cents would be adjusted.This is really hard.

SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT?

Labels:





@ 3/08/2008 07:59:00 AM