I was on medical review today..
In total, I just worked for 2 days only..
Practically, now my mind is still in a state of slots and table games..
Tai sai,Roulette and 3 cards..plus Keno too..
Opps..Am I going to be a gambler?
No way..Just wanna relax over some games..
It is no win but gave money to genting..
It was crowded even though I was still playing slots @ 3am..
That's cool..heehee..
Didn't win..lose RM300..That's not a lot, right?
Took the 5 stars executive coach..$115..

Not too much of a luxury, however, the seats comes with a personal mini tv, headphones, games and its a vibration chair instead of massage chair..plus a bottle of water and plastic bag for those merlions..
The vibration were too noisy, the earphones are spoilt..except that nobody would knock on your seat even their legs are long to stretch!That's very important!
We stayed in Resort Hotel..
DAY 1:
The whole place had just renovated..
I loved the bathroom!
Even thought, there is no bath tub..The water comes out from the ceiling..
That's amazing..and pretty cool!
We took the cable car ride down after we check in..
Initially, we were to buy coach tickets to K.L for dinner, however the return coach were full..
We decided to abort this plan and headed to the Mushroom restaurant for our meal..
Saw this whole chunks of cuttlefish at the cable tower..
Isn't it amazingly that if we were to eat this during movies or snacking anytime, anywhere?
DAY 2 :
We had Dian xin for breakfast..
They really do keep up with the pace..They even have this "PRESS FOR SERVICE"
However, it is of no use!
A very long waiting time including billing!
No use!
We were spending most of our time in the casino..
I ran into a friend while on my way back at the terminal station..
My ears are suffering throughout my journey back..
These 2 irritating kids siting in front of me..
They were yelling, screaming..so noisy!
I reprimand the parents for letting them out!
If they are unable to tame their kids,don't bring them out!