






The G.Prod and STORE do not wished to communicate with the Quality section..Leading to a "RED" report..Tears rolled down my cheeks during the conversation with him..After he finished his grandfather's story, I walked out of the room without any words said..
I text my mama : "Mum,i feel upset working here! Its so unfair! I 1 2 tender! Help me typed a resignation letter..this job make me shed my tears for nothing!"
My mama replied : "OK, not happy don't force yourself or say that u have 2 be the breadwinner and moreover, everybody especially your brothers agreed that you quited long ago. Why must you shed tears and don't beg for food. Be brave and you would be able to find a suitable job or if you 1 can study because the family will support you. You cannot shed tears in front of no wisdom people or work, OK!"
Another replied from mama : "Do not have doubts simple because heaven does not lend you fairness. Do not get discouraged simply because you do not enjoy an easy and secured existence in this life. Happiness always bloom in the earth of your strong spirit, therefore you must make yourself strong. This is not the end of the world if this job does not make you happy, OK?"
Can you imagined that?Would you mama or papa tell you all those words?I felt so revitalized after my mama's MSG..It was so touched..I felt that this is family warmth..My mama has been supporting me..I felt better after her consolation..
The next day, my senior engineer took me up for a 1 hour coffee session..I told him my thoughts..He did encouraged me not to give up..He did explained to me what D.T is thinking..I understand what he mean, however, I just can't accept the way he put it across the board..Eversince the incident up at the meeting room, I can see and feel that Mr D.T felt remorseful..I did thought of apologising to him on my behaviour that day because he is my boss..Think twice, I changed my mind..I wont bow my head in defeat..This incident had shocked those present..I am sure that Mr D.T would think very hard over the weekend and be very tactful in future..
Labels: JOB
