The Comex show is here again..I was there last Friday with BOB..
If my mum did not spoil my cable..I would not be there..
However, I had bought a new multi card reader and the cable of course!

Psst : Xiaoping..I no need to borrow from you anymore..
We just roam around for less than an hour..It was packed..
I hate those crowds..We left for dinner at HANS and desserts at SECRET RECIPE at M.S..
I would not recommend to go there AGAIN!
The auntie at HANS come to our table at least thrice to take back her utensils..We feel that she is urging us to leave..
This is even worst..I am not to prejudice against Malay workers..However, all are Malay workers at this cafe..About 10 people..I looked at the way they worked, can closed shop soon..
- No one noticed us at the entrance..
- No one gave us the menu..
- We been siting there for at least coming to 10mins..
- I had to walk all the way up to get a menu..
- I had to walk all the way up AGAIN to pay!!
The other table besides us did not even get to eat their dinner..This is sad..Lousy service..Lousy management..The manager was only stationed at the cashier..The rest are dreaming..talking away..No sense of urgency's..That is BAD..Luckily, I had finished my dinner elsewhere..If this going to happen to me..I would leave like the next table..plus a compliant letter on the way..

*BOB POSING WITH THE CHOCOLATE BANANA CAKE & HER ICED LATTE*

*MY JASMINE TEA*
Labels: ENTERTAINMENT
@ 8/31/2008 06:38:00 PM