Have you ever eat an apple while walking?
While the sky is crying..and you are a rider..
Have you ever wear you raincoat with one hand is holding the umbrella?
I did it today..
After my gym as usual, it was raining cats and dogs..I had to get home soon because i was hungry..I opened my umbrella, much on my apple while walking to the car park..
Can you imagined how busy am i?
Eating an apple after gym has always been my habit..
Why all the bike lots in Singapore are not sheltered?
I was caught in the rain even though i had an umbrella with me..
Well..the best is yet to come..
I had reached my home car park safely..till i was going up the slope..I slipped and fell on my right..
The area below my right knee was bruised red..I am still all right..
It has been a long long time since i last fell while riding..
However, it was always due to the unforeseen natural environment that i fell down..
This is the third time throughout my years of riding..

*MY RIGHT LEG-SLIGHT ABRASION*
Labels: RIDING
@ 9/03/2008 10:17:00 PM