I end work at 1500hrs today..Went back home, dropped my stuffs, shower and meet BOB for a 1630hrs movie - CONNECTED..This movie story is about the same as 1 of the English movie - Handphone?It was not a fascinating movie..I felt that I had wasted my $10..I am not blaming anybody..Its just my own feeling towards this production..Not worth my $..

We went to Ngee Ann City for dinner at CENTRAL,B2..
There was this ILL-BREED BEAST that cut our queue right in front of us!
Clockwise from top left : Beef brisket with noodles, rice roll, tofu with pork floss & milk tea
Bob posing with her (looks like fried rice to me) rice with char siew, prawns, etc.

This guy in red was dining alone besides our table at this corner, kept looking at us, eavesdrop our conversation..
After he left, there was 1 lady siting at the same seat and dining alone too..Is that table solemnly for loners?
Labels: FOOD
@ 9/27/2008 10:14:00 PM