Today is my 29th birthday..
It marks LAST "2"..
My mama cooked a bowl of noodles instead of "mian xian" because she said i too lucky that all the "mian xian" are out of stock..My dad gave me an angbao..For the past 29years, i have never eaten "mian xian" cooked by my mama on my birthday nor received angbao from my dad..Its a record..
Till now,I had received a wallet from my collegue which i don't fancy the design..I am going to get it changed later..I accepted the present, however its not my taste..Another gift is 3 digit angbao from my secondary classmate..A hand phone strap from my ITE classmate and a handmade handicraft from FY..

Last night, we went to New York (*2) for dinner..The pastas are extremely nice!Must try..After which, we went to clark quay for drinks at CLINIC..It was so weird to sit on a wheelchair and drinking..
We switched over to another place for drinks again plus pool games..
Labels: CELEBRATIONS
@ 11/12/2008 11:19:00 AM