I just returned back from my sis's wedding held at the hilltop..Finally, its over..We are all totally drained off..Can you imagine that we all have to wake up real early just because of this joyous occasion?My mum did not sleep last night..She is a robot..
I personally feel that wedding dinners can forgo as it waste time & money..
I would rather plan on a long honeymoon instead if i were to get married..
Some shots taken at the restaurant..
.jpg)
*HER SELF-MADE HANDICRAFT*
.jpg)
*DID YOU NOTICED THE DIAN XIN BOX?ALL HAND-MADE BY MY SISTER, INCLUDING THE PHOTO ALBUM.*

*MY PARENTS*
.jpg)
*MY MAMA & ME*
.jpg)
*THIS IS MY DAD'S ONLY YOUNGER SISTER & HER HUSBAND-I HATE THEM!*
Why?They are proud people..Never bothered to contact my dad..Do not have limbs to enable them to find the restaurant..My brother took the effort to pick them up from the mrt..Never bothered to say a word of "THANKS"..Simply nag & scold my brother for not able to find the location..My brother just shut them off!
.jpg)
*EDMUND'S PARENTS-I HATE THEM TOO!*
They are proud people..Never talked to my parents..Need another person to convey their message to my parents..Weird?Worst!WTF!They really got serious problem!Can someone please educate them or knock some sense into them?
Btw, their home have 33 cats..Can someone please called the SPCA?
Insane, right?
Labels: CELEBRATIONS
@ 1/04/2009 12:28:00 AM