







My baggage was 11kgs before i went HK..I came back with 20.7kgs..Her luggage is EXTREMELY overweight!!Can you imagined she bought 10boxes of "老婆饼"?hee hee..

*Taken at the AIRPORT EXPRESS TRAIN, AIRPORT SHUTTER BUS SERVICE*

*The City View Hotel, strategic location : room 1007*
*Our first meal in HK*
This was rather a bad experience..I had never had such a tough time just to order a bowl of noodles for a meal..Why?Because of the Chinese characters..Damn difficult to read..Even bob oso misinterpreted wrongly..

*Some shots taken at places of interests*


*These are all the food we have eaten over the 5 days spent in HK*

*This cafe is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!Located at Yae ma te MTR*

*Clock Tower*

*@ the ferry, on our way to THE BIG BUDDHA*

*I climbed up the stairs alone to reached the top*

*Po Lin Monastery*

*Hong Kong Convention Centre*
I nearly got into trouble..I took out my fag, had a puff and saw a "NO SMOKING SIGN"..I intend to hack care..who knows, i saw a officer..I had to find the nearest bin to extinguish my fag..What a close shave..

*The Peak Tram*
The view was magnificiant..Could you imagined that HK was directly under your feet?It was super cold too!
*On our way to Macau*
*Ruins of St. Paul's*
*Some snap - shots of Ms BOB*
*My findings of all these treasure*
Labels: TRAVELING
