Two years starting from tomorrow..
My sister is leaving us for USA with her husband..
Whenever she asked if i would miss her..My reply is "NO!"
Hahaha..I wont see her for the next 24 months..
It is really cool because:-
- I wont get to fight the toilet with her in the morning.(She did it on purpose!)
- I wont get to suffer because of her perfume.(I am allergy to perfume!)
- I wont get to hear her voice.(Irritating!)
- I wont get to quarrel with her.(How old liao?)
- I wont get to see her use my bags.(She has lots more bags then me lor!)
- I wont get to feel her presence in the house.(She is noise maker!)
- I wont get to see her face.(Boring!)
- I wont get to see the unsightly scene between her & my dad.(Both bad-temper!)
- I wont get to see her dirty laundry left unwashed in the toilet for several days.(Lazy!)
- I wont get to see her washed laundry in the toilet.(My mama always hangs for her!)
However,I will still missed her lah..Can you imagine a person living with you for 30 years, left you?It is quite lost actually..Nevertheless, I would be able to get used to it very soon..In fact, I cant wait for it to happen..Hahaha..Cross my heart..I wished and hoped that she could and would be able to cope her new life there..without the help of my mama..All the best to her!
*I WILL MISS U!*
Labels: FAMILY
@ 5/21/2009 09:44:00 PM