All is well except for that stupid GYM POLICY!
I had misplaced my gym card due to the rain.
It was forgetful of me.
It is so unlike me.
It is just not me.
I had always placed my things neatly and in an orderly manner.
This time round, i thought I had lost the card. Who knows?
I had searched for 2 days but in vain.
My mum found the card in my working pants.
Argh!
She was only 10 mins LATE into informing me.
I had paid $20.40 for a replacement of a new membership card.
After i knew that my mum had found the card for me, i went back to the reception immediately for a refund.
Guess what?
PAUL(manager/in-charge of CALIFORNIA FITNESS ORCHARD BRANCH): "The card has been printed out. We are unable to refund or cancel."
I was freaking angry! It was barely 2 hours that I pay for the new card.
He totally ignored my requests and gave me a "can't be bothered with me look!"
- Why it can't be undone?
- Why can't I get my refund?
- Why is the "humans" so rigid?
- Why is that policy so straight?
- Why the member's plight cannot be considered on a case to case basics?
I WAS TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS CALIFORNIA FITNESS!
I WON'T CONTINUED MY PLAN WITH CALIFORNIA FITNESS IN THE FUTURE WHEN MY DEAL IS UP!
Labels: GYM
@ 3/09/2008 07:11:00 PM