
Today, I went for my gym as usual..
The usual instructor was out of town and there is a stand in for her class..
His name is LI YI..sounds like gal's name to me..
I left 15mins after the start of the class because it was in a great mess..
The co-ordination given by the instructor was bad..
I was a regular for bodycombat..
However, he did not meet my expectations..
He was loud but unsteady..not organising enough to lead the audience..
I felt unmotivated enough to carry on further..
Therefore, I decided to leave..
I went for lunch at cineleisure orchard..
The famous roast meat rice..It was crunchy!Yummy!
Must try!basement 1..
SHOP NAME = HK ROAST
I went over to borders to look around for travel books..
When i decided to leave for home, it started pouring..
Argh..This is the first time of my life that I am stuck more then 2 hours to wait for the rain to stop before i can go home..
Cos i parked my bike at a open space carpark..
I am unable to wear my raincoat unless it is sheltered..
That is a waste of my time today..
Labels: GYM
@ 5/31/2008 09:57:00 PM